James & Mike Play W/ Each James & Mike Play W/ Each

The edge, it hurts.

FlushBucketMan responds:

chumbawumba

Gum Dragon Gum Dragon

Those dead accurate mouth movements are what keep bringing me back.

TUMOR: An Organic Glitch TUMOR: An Organic Glitch

Awesome work. At no point was I not unsettled. I'll be looking forward to part two.

Clockworkpixel responds:

awesome (: thanks

MM3: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude MM3: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude

A hell of a trip. The journey gives no mercy and I don't even know where I'm at towards the end of it.

Would ride Mr. AW's wild ride again.

Anchorwind responds:

I appreciate your time and review. Your review made me smile and laugh. "...gives no mercy and I don't even know where i'm at..." is probably reflective of my moodset (inspiration) during the writing process, strange how things translate. You are more than welcome to ride again, Feel free to check out the deep mix for another interpretation if you're so inclined. I felt this one was worthy, you might as well.

King Contagion King Contagion

Transported to another world,
where something else rules.

Many sounds barking at me from all sides. Very filled and finely mixed. It could have gone on forever and I would have still enjoyed it.

(Hits loop button)
5/5

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Thanks, buddy. :D

So Square So Square

That tempo change is pretty hype. I wish it had more background sound to make it sound more full, but makes me wanna play it over a battle sequence to fill that void because it's that hype. Also wish it was longer too :P

A great job for only square instruments.

TheDukesDepot responds:

I really appreciate that. :D I have thought about extending this one and maybe adding a more full sound to it. ^^ Guess this is incentive. Check out my soundcloud, this song sounds better there. Newgrounds needs a wav upload feature.

Art leave... (Temporarily) Art leave... (Temporarily)

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Art is always there to be made, and more life experience helps inspire. Keep having fun, man.

Happy Diving Happy Diving

Tags say ms-paint, I'm seriously impressed if this was really done in ms-paint. Actually fuck that, it's awesome regardless. Great work.

Path to the Light Path to the Light

Makes me think of the Downfall game. The way the floor moves makes it more surreal. Love it.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Hey, thanks for checking out my artsy stuff too!