MM3: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude MM3: Her Swirling Ethereal Solitude

A hell of a trip. The journey gives no mercy and I don't even know where I'm at towards the end of it.

Would ride Mr. AW's wild ride again.

Anchorwind responds:

I appreciate your time and review. Your review made me smile and laugh. "...gives no mercy and I don't even know where i'm at..." is probably reflective of my moodset (inspiration) during the writing process, strange how things translate. You are more than welcome to ride again, Feel free to check out the deep mix for another interpretation if you're so inclined. I felt this one was worthy, you might as well.

King Contagion King Contagion

Transported to another world,
where something else rules.

Many sounds barking at me from all sides. Very filled and finely mixed. It could have gone on forever and I would have still enjoyed it.

(Hits loop button)
5/5

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Thanks, buddy. :D

So Square So Square

That tempo change is pretty hype. I wish it had more background sound to make it sound more full, but makes me wanna play it over a battle sequence to fill that void because it's that hype. Also wish it was longer too :P

A great job for only square instruments.

TheDukesDepot responds:

I really appreciate that. :D I have thought about extending this one and maybe adding a more full sound to it. ^^ Guess this is incentive. Check out my soundcloud, this song sounds better there. Newgrounds needs a wav upload feature.

Enfant Terrible Enfant Terrible

Classic horror ambience that tickles my fear erection. I hear a battle of analog inspiration fighting its inevitable digitization throughout the piece, which could have gone in a bad direction but becomes a beast in its own.

Congratulations, you've created another monster.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

More monsters are to be brought forth from the grinder of hearts.

Boogy, boogy.

SNF (HG) SNF (HG)

Makes me think of dark colored moths traveling through a rainbow of superiority. Or maybe I'm smoking too much of the tobacco.

TheBigWhiteVan responds:

Sounds like some whacko tobacco you're smoking there. I'm just going to pretend we didn't just have a conversation about this being influenced by Black Moth Super Rainbow and Tobacco. There's plenty of Throbbing Gristle in there too. ;)

POLY: Code 47 (B Side) POLY: Code 47 (B Side)

I too prefer the B side. Although this and the original have their own emotion. They both have their place, I believe.

Anchorwind responds:

I hope both have their own place, it's a nice thought. Thanks for taking the time to review.

The Basement Sessions The Basement Sessions

When it hit 1:14, ya'll went full pink floyd. Love it.

newhansen responds:

PinkFloyd is nice ^^

Contrast Contrast

The stereo imaging is very nice. It's all very nice. Hope the game is just as good.

Acidium Acidium